Card Collection System
Last Updated - March 26, 2023.
- All players have unlimited availability slots for cards, and the card collection system showcases how many of each unique card the player has.
- Each type of card is cataloged under the card item type - minion, spell or item and can be quickly found through the card filter system or using the icon quick tab filters.
- Different art variations and cosmetic versions of cards can be found.
- Soulbound cards are cards that are bound to the player's account and cannot be dismantled or traded.
- Soulbound cards can be exchanged for NFT versions of the same cards using $CoF token and other in-game resources necessary.
- Can be upgraded and evolved but stay Soulbound unless exchanged to the NFT version.
- NFT cards can be exchanged for NFT versions of the same cards using $CoF token and other in-game resources necessary.
- NFT cards can freely be upgraded, evolved, dismantled, traded, rented out, and utilized.
- Can be upgraded, and evolved.
- All systems may not be available all at once, details and further announcements will come in the future.